Terms and Conditions of Booking
1. A non-refundable deposit of the amount stipulated in the details of how to book the workshop is required at the time of booking and must be paid online. You will receive a confirmation email. The balance is due 60 days before the start date. If the balance does not reach us by the date specified in our confirmation, we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
2. If you are booking within 60 days of the start date, please make payment in full with your completed booking form.
3. The balance of the cost of the workshop will be due 60 days before the workshop starts. If full payment is not received by the specified date, Peter Parker Photography reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit.
4. If a client cancels the workshop less than 28 days before the beginning of the workshop they are liable for the full cost of the workshop. In all other instances, the deposit will be retained and the balance refunded. If you wish to cancel your workshop you must do so by email. The date the email is received will be used to determine whether a refund will be made.
5. Group workshops will only operate with a minimum of three photographers. In the event of your workshop being cancelled by Peter Parker Photography due to there being fewer than three participants your payment will be refunded in full, including your deposit.
6. Peter Parker Photography reserves the right to cancel any workshop. If cancellation is due to circumstances beyond our control we may give less than 7 days notice. In the event of any cancellation by ourselves we will offer either a total refund or a place on an alternative workshop. If the alternative is cheaper, we will refund the difference, and if it is more expensive, you will be required to pay the balance.
7. If you have any special dietary, or other, requests, you must inform us at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
8. We will supply you with more details of the workshop itinerary before the workshop but please note that the itinerary is an outline only, and may be changed due to weather conditions, etc.
9. It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in any workshop you undertake. You should have adequate insurance in place for the duration of the workshop and the activities undertaken. The insurance should provide cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical and emergency expenses, personal accident, injury and death. In addition you should be insured against loss of or damage to baggage and personal possessions, including all your photographic equipment. All applicants participate at their own risk and Peter Parker Photography accepts no responsibility for injury or damage done to their persons or property.
10. Peter Parker Photography does not accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness.
11: Peter Parker Photography does not accept responsibility for any loss of valuables, including photographic equipment, during a workshop.
12: We are unable to accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years, unless accompanied by a fully paying adult
13. By paying your deposit, you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. The person paying the fee does so on behalf of all the other individuals included in the booking, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.